Re: OT: Low Profile Electrical Outlet

On 1/15/2022 2:53 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 1/15/2022 12:41 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
>  > On 1/15/2022 1:45 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
>  >> ~~~~~|_____| >~~~
>  >>
>  >> Wire...Box... 120v-Plug
>  >>
>  >> I could have sworn I saw something like that once, but for the life of
>  >> me I can't find it.
>  >>
>  >>
>  >>
>  >
>  > Hi Bob,
>  >
>  > Are you thinking of a special extension cord type box??
>  >
>  > You say, 120V-Plug??
>  >
>  > Do you really mean Socket??
>  >
>  > Terminology adjustment??
>  >
>  > Les
>  >
>  >
>  >
> Not powered with extension cord.
>
> First item is wire as described.
>
> Second item is box presumably with outlet.
>
> Third item is plug to show orientation to plug in as ascii pictured and
> labeled.
>
> Don't over think it.
>
> Maybe this one is better:
> ~~~~~|_____| =----
> Wire...box.. plug
>

> I will not provide a boat load of background information for the
> application as its not relevant to finding a solution, and usually winds
> up as a huge distraction due to people picking at details instead of
> helping with the solution.

Sorry I over thinking this but,

You looking for a length of 14/2 w/g Romex wire with a single gang
box and a duplex receptacle so you can plug in a cord with a device
on the end to provide an operation of your choosing??

Like this??

https://www.gordonelectricsupply.com/p/Woodhead-3000-Dup-Rcpt-Portable-Outlet-Bx/5849339?msclkid=433ced6ce3521f36f9a38c8fcf01ad06