Re: SooooooOOOOO00000?

On 2/17/2022 10:13 PM, Jim Davis wrote:

>   Hi Bob,
> If you just substitute alarm stuff for your machining stuff in your above description, it's all just about the same story with me. It's just me now so I can pretty much plan ahead and I've purchased generally enough parts for three installations. From now on when ever I use an item from the "reserve" I'll order it and if it's out of stock at least I'll have my order in in advance. I'm preparing right now to pre order 8 cameras and an 8 channel NVR. Although CCTV equipment has been available up till now, I'm just going to get it in just in case. The part I don't like is that all this extra parts buying is coming out of my personal pocket until a job comes along. But, hell, I'm not going to go on vacation out of the country or as a matter of fact anywhere, so = = = =  what the hell?
> Good to hear that your new "job" is working out for you.

You know I offered all my NIB cell units on this group before listing
them on Ebay.  A guy in New York bought them all about ten minutes after
I listed them on Ebay.  So....  I can't hep you with that.  Eventually I
plan to move all the alarm/sound/video/phone/etc parts I am keeping
upstairs over my office and reclaim that space for machining stock parts
and spares... except my electric motor collection.  That will get
organized upstairs.

https://www.avg.com