Holiday Greetings

Well, it's that time of year AGAIN!
.
Merry Christmas everyone.=20
.
Hopefully the New year will be better than the last few.=20
.
  - - - - I can't imagine how it could be worse. But  - - - -  I've been wr=
ong before=20
( at least according to my wife)=20
.
So, we're gonna give it a try. We're going to (try) to spend the week in Ma=
nhattan in our time share. If it turns out to be to hostile(?) it'll be eas=
y enough to just pack up and come home. We're in a prime spot between 8th a=
ve and Broadway up by Carnegie Hall but if it turns out that we're stepping=
 over derelicts to go to dinner - - - - - we're home bound.  =20

After all, If I were to step on a ummm (shall I say) "disreputable wanderer=
" I could be arrested for harassment or assault and since I have a job and =
a means of income I might be held until I could arrange bail. That is, vers=
us those who ;have a long record of committing serious crimes who are arres=
ted and don't have a job and means of income who are released without any b=
ail.  =20
.
Anyway I'll leave you with my favorite Christmas Card Verse.
.
"Money's Tight"
"Times are Hard"
"Here's your F@#kin Christmas Card"

And to all a      G O O D    N I G H T - - - - - - -