Re: OT I Wonder What The Forums Think...

On 12/8/2022 12:23 PM, Jim Davis wrote:

>>> I dun no wat you tawkin bout mon.
>>> I look all round and I don see no freekin drones
>>> Jeez. All you gringos paranoied mon.
>>> I dee one choud be paranoid.
>>> I got no freekin papers. !
>>> Shhhhhush
>> That Pinche Gringo to you.
>> --
>> Bob La Londe
>> CNC Molds N Stuff
>
> Dats yust uno Pinche to annodder

Urban Dictionary
Fuckinâ?? white boy; Mexican slang

Mexican expression used to humorously address an anglo person. Roughly
translated, it means "silly red-faced gringo". Its not really rude, but
kind of playful and endearing, so you can use it freely in polite
company, like for example when you´re playing golf with your American
business partners.

I think their definition of polite and mine differ slightly, but I've
been called a pinche gringo a fair number of times.  I wouldn't say I
ever thought of it as endearing.  Pinche gringo can't keep all the gin
stands running when he is on the suction pipe.  Pinche gringo got his
own custom 2 piece pool cue.  Pinche gringo hustled me out of ten bucks.
  Pinche gringo used a station wagon to pull my truck out of the sand
and charged me ten bucks.  Pinche gringo shot a plate out of a tree, and
then shot the biggest piece remaining in just two shots at 160 yards and
hustled me out of another ten bucks.  Pinche gringo said it was a .22
rifle.  Pinche gringo left off the word magnum.

--
Bob La Londe
CNC Molds N Stuff

www.avg.com