Re: What's NEW !

On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 5:46:38 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 8/17/2022 7:11 PM, Jim Davis wrote:=20
> > Well, I have to admit, for the first time in years, business has slowed=
 down for me. I've never been affected by recessions/inflation/turndowns/up=
turns etc, etc. Also, I've lost a number of customers. Moving away, "out of=
 the state" ( New York) say a majority of them. Some are retiring and movin=
g "out of the state" Some, just to get away from the high taxes that go as =
benefits to pay the the "open boarder" mentality. As if the "defund the pol=
ice money wouldn't have paid for it.=20
> > I mean service calls are still coming in, and the jobs that I'm getting=
 are high end, $5K, $9K. So that sort of makes up for the low number of ins=
talls. But I'm not used to not rushing around, getting parts, doing estimat=
es, meeting deadlines - - - - having a day off in the middle of the week no=
w and then. Makes is kinda scary. Like - - - - - what's next?=20
> > I just reviewed the Napco Isecure line of products. It'll probably work=
out OK. Just have to let it evolve by "other people" finding the faults for=
 a year or two first.=20
> > If anyone wants my input / impression on it so far. Let me know.
> I've been working seven days a week for a while. An afternoon to go=20
> fishing once in a while, but worked all morning first... And the old=20
> guys who want to talk for hours when I need to work. I think I just=20
> pissed one off right now. I told him I had a machine shut down and I=20
> had to call him back... one more thing. Then a second machine shut=20
> down... and one more thing. I hung up.=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
> www.avg.com

Listen to the machines.
They're telling you to - - - - -- GO FISHING !     ;->