Re: New Question

On 4/17/2022 10:49 PM, Jim Davis wrote:

>>> That is always a good practice in a tech and for some reason almost
>>> impossible to teach.  Think about the job, visualize the possibilities,
>>> and know what to check first when you get there.
>> Yes, impossible to teach!!! I have spent a lifetime learning OJT!!!
>
> I don't do access control for the same reason I don't do telephone.
> Since I'm a "one man band" there's no way I could respond to "emergency" calls in the time expected by the customer.
> However, I have the thought that even if the max number of users IS 2000, considering the age of the system and not knowing how the system has been used, there's still the possibility that it's maxed out.

I agree!!  The guy said to me that when he started there 5 years ago
as the General Manager he was given a piece of paper with the
instruction on it of how to enter a card.  Within a week or so all
the other staff quit.  The docs he has is dated 2005.

So age and being full are a great possibility!!

Presently waiting for answers to my questions!!

Thanks!!

Les