Re: Napco P9600 - Smoke Alarm Reset

On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 9:49:55 PM UTC-4, Medtech1 wrote:
> Hope someone can provide some info...=20
>=20
> We have a P9600 panel, and connected some smoke detector that latch when =
they trip. To unlatch them, the power needs to be interrupted to the smoke =
detectors. The keypad manuals mention the ability to "reset the smoke detec=
tor, but I can't seem to get this to work.=20
>=20
> Thanks!

Take the wire that supplies positive voltage to the smoke detectors and att=
ach it to terminal 28.
When the reset button on the keypad is pushed the voltage supply from termi=
nal 28 is momentarily interrupted