Re: Wireless fire alarm system

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 9:01:56 AM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 10/9/2021 7:12 AM, Vedard Alarm wrote:=20
>=20
>=20
> All the way from Quanzhou city, Fujian Province, China=20
>=20
> NO WAY that will happen here!!!=20
>=20
> Les

Oh. Come on!

I didn't check on the details but I'll bet it has a little tray to put on t=
he fireplace mantle.=20
That's where you put the motion detector. Right? Looking right at the windo=
ws cus that's where someone is going to break in - - - Right?
I'm sure there's some extra double sided tape too  - - - - just in case the=
 smoke detector doesn't stick to the rough ceiling paint in the room with t=
he fireplace or in the kitchen or furnace or laundry room and you have to m=
ount it in the hall outside of the bathroom. Maybe even extra - EXTRA doubl=
e sided tape.

That's a great power strip. Looks like it would make up more than half the =
cost of the system.