It's a NEW World!!!

Hey guys!!!  I just got a surprise the other day.  Had a customer
with a smoke detector that was falsing and sending the trucks and
all.  Anyhow, it was a 4 wire and needed to be replaced.

Called distributor, actually two and ZERO Stock!!  This included
a 2-wire smokes as well.  Also no ETA for any.

My next choice was eBay!!  Well it turns out there is this guy in
New Jersey that has over 100 or each!!  Well his price is a bit
high but what choice do I have.  Placed an order for a few and
had them the next day!!

Now I am sure this is not a isolated case and that it will get worse.
All those container ships anchored off shore full of stuff could be
the problem!!  I am sure this is going to H-U-R-T for quite a while!!

Well, I got to go replace a bad smoke with an expensive smoke today!!

Have a good weekend all,

Les