Re: Brinks BHS2000D Hack

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 12:12:42 AM UTC-5, jacobg...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 8:00:35 PM UTC-7, ero...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:=
=20
> > I know this is from 2007, now its 2020, I'm using a brinks 2000 system,=
=20
> > when I stopped paying for monitoring I unplugged the phone cable so the=
y could not send a disable signal. Everything works fine except once a day =
it beeps when it dials out. I figured out if I set off the alarm it will be=
 set to beep a few minutes after that event. so i can set the time it beeps=
 to when i want. searched and asking here because I found a programmer but =
don't know the settings. I just want to switch off the dial out or maybe ha=
ve it dial my cell. does anyone have an uploaded copy of the instructions a=
nd master key#s if any?
> These resources might be good for your information, first off the PGM-670=
 programmers work fine with 2000 systems, as well so do the newer Brinks Pr=
ogrammers, so whichever you get should work. The other thing is you'll need=
 the programming manual, which can be found here. https://archive.org/detai=
ls/bhsmanuals/BHS-2000A%20Installation%20Manual

Why not get a better system instead? That one was obsolete garbage when it =
was new