Antiques

I was just cleaning out a file cabinet of old files I am no longer
legally required to keep, and found where I dumped my modems.

2 Hayes 1200 10 switch (old FBII & DSC), 1 Cardinal 2400 (mostly Napco),
an MD12 (DSC), a 5530 (Silent Knight).  If I can find my Sportster 14.4
(Caddx NX series) I'll toss it in too, but I may have already thrown it
away.

You pay for the shipping and they are yours.  I will never need them
again.  If I ever get back into contracting (doubtful) I won't do
alarms.  To much of a PITA.

If they aren't claimed quickly into the dumpster they go.  Sorry, my old
programming PC-DOS PC went to the guy who bought my active alarm accounts.

https://www.avg.com