Re: Power Cycle

On 3/25/2021 5:44 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

> If they all use the same Internet Modem it might be a good idea to
> stagger the reset times.  Modem first.  Modem Router.  Other routers and
> WiFi links.
>
> --

Bob,

Yes, I considered that but, then it may be detrimental to my brain!!

I am switching 3 data switches, 2 TX/RX Wireless Bridge, 2 WiFi Points
Located a 3 points along the line.

Needless to say this is some what of an experiment based on good
thinking's.  I should know something in the morning one way or
the other.

Les