Re: Work Load Increase

On 3/22/2021 4:17 PM, Jim Davis wrote:

>>> Memories
>>> Light the corners of my mind
>>> Misty watercolor memories
>>> Of the way we were
>>>
>>> Scattered pictures
>>> Of the smiles we left behind
>>> Smiles we gave to one another
>>> For the way we were
>>>
>>> Can it be that it was all so simple then?
>>> Or has time re-written every line?
>>> If we had the chance to do it all again
>>> Tell me, would we?
>>> Could we?
>>>
>>> SIGH !
>>>
>>> Sorry ----- just couldn't help it :- )))
>>>
>> Oh, How poetic of you!!!!
>

> You know that that's the words to the  Barbara Streisand's song ----- Right?
>
> The only poem that I know is
>
> There once was a girl from Nantucket
> Who sailed cross the sea in a bucket
> And when she got there
> They asked for a fare
> So she picked up her skirt and said
> %#$# it.

Yes Jim, I remember the song.  The truth be told reading the lyrics here
is the first time I ever knew what all the words were.
Please understand that with my high frequency hearing loss the ability
to understand what is be sung is very difficult.  I have a nephew that
is guitarist and a song writer.  When he sends me his performance of
a new song that he has written I always ask for the lyrics so I can
better appreciate what he has produced.  I am always impressed.

So Thank You for the lyrics to the Memories!!

On the other hand...... You are a poet and don't know it!!!  LOL

I also enjoy watching old movies on my new TV with Closed Caption.
I now get the punch line or rest of the story!!!
The other extra bonus is when watching live TV and I see or hear
something that doesn't seem right, I just tap the go back 30 seconds
button and play it again to confirm.

Hope the weather is getting better for you there in NY.  It is
certainly getting better here!!!

Les