Info on old Radionics Central Station equipment

Anyone here have any manuals, pictures, or other information on old Radioni=
cs central station equipment? Specifically the D6000 receiver and the softw=
are package they provided to monitoring stations. I'm looking for one of th=
ose D6000 receivers as I want to preserve some old Radionics equipment and =
it would be nice to have more information on them. The software package I a=
m talking about is mentioned on the top of page 36 in the D6500 program ent=
ry guide.

Thanks,
Keith