Re: connecting to Vista 50p from Compass

On 6/13/2021 11:57 AM, Robyn Levy wrote:
> I can connect to panel and get through the security codes It starts uploading from panel and in segment one gives me a message CRC failed. What is this and how can I correct it?
>
> Bob Levy

Hi Bob,

Not really sure exactly but I found this by doing very little Googling.

What causes a CRC error?
An error is caused when the CRC "Cyclical Redundancy Check" fails. CRC
errors can happen for many reasons, such as a bad NIC, Cable, excessive
noise or even a duplex mismatch.

Good Luck!!

Les