Re: Napco GEM-P9600 Strange Behavior After Power Outage

I did a power reset (with the battery removed) several times as specified. =
 It did give me a battery fail warning until I reconnected it and reset the=
 flag.  But after that, it was back to the same symptoms as originally desc=
ribed.  I did forget to mention one other symptom, the siren fires every co=
uple of minutes.  It only sounds for 1/2 a second (long enough to scare the=
 heck out of everyone.)  On the bright side, It is conditioning all the emp=
loyees to not be so jumpy.  An interesting behavioural experiment. :-)