Re: Work Load Increase

On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 10:39:11 AM UTC-5, ABLE1 wrote:
> Hey Guys,=20
>=20
> Again it has been a while with a lack of post.=20
> So, i thought I would beat Jim to the PUNCH!!!=20
>=20
> Of course I don't know about everybody's work load=20
> but mine, so I will share a bit.=20
>=20
> For me, something happened about 5 or so weeks ago.=20
>=20
> All went from multiple service calls and small projects=20
> to Camera System Upgrade, Phone System Upgrade, New Camera=20
> System Install, Access Control Upgrade, another Camera System=20
> Upgrade, at least 3 cellular communication upgrades, continued=20
> Service Calls, along with a emergency call when some intelligent=20
> human decided to completely "water wash down" the inside of a empty=20
> 125,000 sq-ft warehouse. Which had a fire alarm system installed by me!!=
=20
> There were over 300 ground fault signals to the C/S (run away) until=20
> I could get there and power the system down. Waited 4 days for all to=20
> dry out!! Good now!! Fortunately the Fire Trucks were not dispatched!!=20
>=20
> Oh, and not all of the above projects are completed as yet. I found=20
> out a L-O-N-G time ago that I can O-N-L-Y be working on O-N-E project=20
> at a O-N-E specific location at time.=20
>=20
> Basically the others will have to wait till I get there!!=20
>=20
> My point with all of this is that, what/who opened the FLOOD gates??=20
>=20
> I know, I know, just dumb luck!!=20
>=20
> Regardless it has been most challenging.=20
>=20
> Hope all you guys are doing well and the Busy Fairy is being=20
> gentle on you!!! I plan on having a very specific detailed=20
> discussion with mine................... once I find him/her!!!=20
>=20
> Oh and Happy Valentines Day to all and your "others"=20
>=20
> Les

I've been a little slow but some of it is due to the crappy weather. NY has=
 been on the hairy edge of all the snotty weather lately and the Weather pe=
ople can't tell if it's going to rain, freeing rain, sleet, snow or any com=
bination of the above. So everyone doesn't know if they're going to be home=
 or at work or businesses opened or closed. Menial service calls keep comin=
g in but nothing big. Although I've got this one lady who's been after me t=
o come and start putting in 1) a swimming pool audio system on one side of =
her home and a patio audio system on the other side of her home. I suppose =
I could go over and start the inside wiring but ---- weather still plays a =
factor because she lives where there's a lot of hills and back country road=
s so I don't want to take a chance of getting stranded.=20

As far as the comments on politics. I'm reminded of something Ronald Ragan =
once said.
 "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the =
Government, and I'm here to help. "