Re: Hey wats up?

On 12/28/2021 4:29 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 12/28/2021 3:38 PM, Jim Davis wrote:

>>> Hi Jim,
>>>
>>> Yes, I am here. This Holiday Season has been a bit of a drag for me.
>>> I have been responding to those that send me greetings but little else.
>>> Some family some friends. As for here on ASA, well I slipped up.
>>>
>>> Thanks for the reminder and belated Merry Christmas and wishing you
>>> and the others that might stop in a Very Happy New Year!!!
>>>
>>> Or maybe............... please make the best of 2022 that you can!!!
>>> It will be challenging to say the least. ;-(
>>>
>>> The world may have to spin the opposite way to clear out all the
>>> bad stuff!! Then again the amount of bad stuff may be far too much.
>>>
>>> Anyhow, have yourself a Happy New Year!!!
>>>
>>> Les
>>
>> Hi Rocky, Les,
>> Rocky, I don't know what's the matter with me but memory loss doesn't
>> seem to be one of my problems.
>> Rocky, I don't know what's the matter with me but memory loss doesn't
>> seem to be one of my problems.
>> Rocky, I don't - - - - - Ehhhhh - - - - -  Never mind.
>>
>> Anyway, Les, I sense a lull in you usually "up" posts,
>> Don't let all this sh%#t get to you. This too will pass. Just have to
>> wait it out.
>> I always keep in mind that whatever good or bad that I'm feeling about
>> an event or the actions of others is that it's not the first time that
>> it's happened and it won't be the last. If you think about it, every
>> generation has had some problem or other. Just think back about the
>> 60's and 70's. Everybody thought we'd never survive the "revolution"
>> in the culture. But we did. Think about the WWII generation. What they
>> went though.
>> People will look back on this time and wonder and ask us how we ever
>> survived this and we'll just shrug it off as something that had to be
>> done and - - -  we did it. Both as individuals and as a society. Yeah,
>> some won't survive and we may be one of those, but there's nothing new
>> about that either.
>> Nature put our feet on so we could walk forward easily. So  - - - -
>> just keep on moving forward. Sitting on your ass and just brooding
>> about it doesn't help anything or anyone.. What's the words to that
>> song? "If you feel like your going through hell, just keep on walking."
>> Every obstacle is just another problem to overcome and then tucked
>> away for future use in surviving as best we can in the future.
>> Have a better year than last year.
>

> Hello Jim,
> Thank you very much for the great insight!!  Even though it is a bit
> rough around the edges you make some good points. And rightly so!!
>
> My hope is that others reading this will also get the points you
> brought up.  And yes, I have been a bit depressed lately, for a
> multitude of reasons.  Not going to detail here!!  But, I am sure
> you can guess.  Things will turn around soon...............
>
> Today I declared that 12/28/2021 is "Stump the Tech Day USA".
> [...]
You might review your call list (slot & name)
If the auto arming is calling out the last entry as the stay then blank
for the away arm..
Try adding, name= "Auto-Armed" in the last= "slot"..
. . .
Just my guess you understand,
The last DCS I worked on was like 20 years ago..  ;-)

Best of 2022 to you and all....

RTS
--

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*