Re: Hey wats up?

On Monday, December 27, 2021 at 12:15:54 PM UTC-5, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 12/26/2021 11:07 PM, Jim Davis wrote:=20
> > Is everybody so busy that ya can't even say Merry Christmas an Happy Nu=
e Years=20
> > Come on guys.Ya missed Christmas At least lets hear it for the NUE Year=
s=20
> >=20
> > HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! !
> Hi Jim,=20
>=20
> Yes, I am here. This Holiday Season has been a bit of a drag for me.=20
> I have been responding to those that send me greetings but little else.=
=20
> Some family some friends. As for here on ASA, well I slipped up.=20
>=20
> Thanks for the reminder and belated Merry Christmas and wishing you=20
> and the others that might stop in a Very Happy New Year!!!=20
>=20
> Or maybe............... please make the best of 2022 that you can!!!=20
> It will be challenging to say the least. ;-(=20
>=20
> The world may have to spin the opposite way to clear out all the=20
> bad stuff!! Then again the amount of bad stuff may be far too much.=20
>=20
> Anyhow, have yourself a Happy New Year!!!=20
>=20
> Les

Hi Rocky, Les,
Rocky, I don't know what's the matter with me but memory loss doesn't seem =
to be one of my problems.
Rocky, I don't know what's the matter with me but memory loss doesn't seem =
to be one of my problems.
Rocky, I don't - - - - - Ehhhhh - - - - -  Never mind.

Anyway, Les, I sense a lull in you usually "up" posts,
Don't let all this sh%#t get to you. This too will pass. Just have to wait =
it out.=20
I always keep in mind that whatever good or bad that I'm feeling about an e=
vent or the actions of others is that it's not the first time that it's hap=
pened and it won't be the last. If you think about it, every generation has=
 had some problem or other. Just think back about the 60's and 70's. Everyb=
ody thought we'd never survive the "revolution" in the culture. But we did.=
 Think about the WWII generation. What they went though.=20
People will look back on this time and wonder and ask us how we ever surviv=
ed this and we'll just shrug it off as something that had to be done and - =
- -  we did it. Both as individuals and as a society. Yeah, some won't surv=
ive and we may be one of those, but there's nothing new about that either.
Nature put our feet on so we could walk forward easily. So  - - - - just ke=
ep on moving forward. Sitting on your ass and just brooding about it doesn'=
t help anything or anyone.. What's the words to that song? "If you feel lik=
e your going through hell, just keep on walking."
Every obstacle is just another problem to overcome and then tucked away for=
 future use in surviving as best we can in the future. =20
Have a better year than last year.