Re: Moose Z900 Software

On 12/10/2021 9:57 PM, KJ7BZC wrote:
> On Saturday, May 30, 2009 at 8:18:17 AM UTC-6, Allan Waghalter wrote:
>> Thanks...
>> I got it!
>> Allan
>> "Allan Waghalter" <al...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Anyone still have upload/download software for the Moose panels?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Allan Waghalter
>>> awagh...@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>>

> I know this is seriously an old post, but do you happen to either still have this software or the password used to decrypt it?
>
> Thanks

Z900?  Really?  Yeah, its a seriously old post.  Ancient.  Archaic even.

Its a tiny generic archaic panel.  Just replace it.  Seriously.  I know.
  I know.  You want somebody to reveal on a public newsgroup industry
secrets so you can save a couple sawbucks, but its just not worth it.

https://www.avg.com