Starlink

Dear NAPCO StarLink Dealer,

The NAPCO StarLink NOC is currently experiencing an intermittent issue
related to outbound Verizon phone lines. This Verizon issue may delay
the transmission of trouble, supervisory and in some cases alarm signals.

Verizon has been notified and is currently addressing the issue.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

NAPCO StarLink Admin

--- I'm still on somebody's mailing list ---

https://www.avg.com