Re: Hello!!!

On 8/23/2021 8:14 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Monday, August 23, 2021 at 6:32:31 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
>> On 8/23/2021 7:55 AM, ABLE1 wrote:
>>> Hello!!
>>>
>>> Did anybody hear that????
>>
>> Well by golly!! Somebody was actually listening to
>> the break in the SILENCE!!! I am impressed!!!
>>
>> Thanks!!
>>
>> Anyone have anything new to report or discuss?? I will lead off!!!
>>
>> I for one will be installing my 2nd ever in 32 years a Fiber Optic
>> cable pull for a Network run on Wednesday!!!!
>>
>> It is to replace a CAT5e cable run underground between two barns for
>> a WiFi connect to allow a horse trainer to send out video of her
>> horse training to others. YippKiAaaaa!!!
>>
>> The install was about 3 months ago and since have lost 4 data switches
>> to lightning storms passing through. I have learned a big lesson NOT to
>> do that ever again!! My whoops and fault!!!
>>
>> Glad to see that you's guy are still checking in here to hear what be
>> going on!!
>>
>> BTW nobody mentioned my spelling error!!! Thanks for that!! :-)
>>
>> Later,
>>
>> Les
> Well, ewe noe thaat oue don pai munch atensuhin two splein ron hear.
>
> A lot of little stuff going on for me right now. Just waiting for the new construction home I prewired to get to the point I can return and mount security hardware and start the system up. Then do the same with and get the TV's, internet and cameras on line. Still waiting for the other prewire to start. Lady's daughter had a baby so she's staying with them right now. I guess she'd have to be paying mortgage and refurbishing has been put on hold.
> OR - - - - - MAYBE. I lost the job!. I just got back from a weeks vacation up to Vermont so I've got to check in with her and see what's going on.
> .
> Other than that, I've got a S%#@load of service calls to do. and another whole 8 Camera residential waiting to be done. Upgrading 3G's to 4G in between everything. In the process, I've been able to upgrade some of them to Cell Phone control via virtual keypad with a nice increase in monthly RMR. It's amazing. When I first started offering central station monitoring so many years ago, I was getting $9.00 a month. Now people are willing to pay $40.00 /$50.00  a month and more. As much as many alarm trade people don't like the "Free" alarm companies. I think it's because of them that end users are more inclined to pay more for monitoring now days.
> .
> [...]

Hi Jim,

Yes, I am totally turned off of the Social Crap!!  I have a Cousin that
wanted me to get on Facebook.  I tried to be firm and said no.  She
decided to go ahead and set up an account for me.  Was to be just
family.  Within two weeks I started to get emails from people that
wanted to be "my friend".  I ended up cancelling the account and it
was a bit difficult!!  But, I got it done!!  My Cousin still like me!!

Hope the work load goes well!!

Les