Re: old software needed

On 8/23/2021 12:15 PM, precisio...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
 > Does any one know where I can get a copy  of the or down load  the
OLD COMPASS 1.0  or was it 1.75 . . .  I need to connect to the old FBI
XL2 and XL2T  and XL4 panels  !    thanks marty

FBII had their own software for those panels.  I gave away the PC where
I had it loaded a few years ago.  I never installed Compass as when FBII
sold out I went to Napco.  I used to have a copy of one of the old
proprietary Compass versions, but I am sure I threw it away years ago.
I've been trying to clean out the alarm business stuff.  Tens of
thousands of dollars worth of stuff just went in the dumpster because it
was less work than sending it to somebody who wanted to pay nothing for
it.

https://www.avg.com