Re: Hello!!!

On 8/23/2021 7:55 AM, ABLE1 wrote:
> Hello!!
>
> Did anybody hear that????

Well by golly!!  Somebody was actually listening to
the break in the SILENCE!!!  I am impressed!!!

Thanks!!

Anyone have anything new to report or discuss??  I will lead off!!!

I for one will be installing my 2nd ever in 32 years a Fiber Optic
cable pull for a Network run on Wednesday!!!!

It is to replace a CAT5e cable run underground between two barns for
a WiFi connect to allow a horse trainer to send out video of her
horse training to others.  YippKiAaaaa!!!

The install was about 3 months ago and since have lost 4 data switches
to lightning storms passing through.  I have learned a big lesson NOT to
do that ever again!!  My whoops and fault!!!

Glad to see that you's guy are still checking in here to hear what be
going on!!

BTW nobody mentioned my spelling error!!!  Thanks for that!!   :-)

Later,

Les