Re: Whew! pretty long dry spell here is ASA

To illustrate my point, I just got a message from a customer this morning:

"All I can say is Wow, this mold is amazing. Exactly what I was looking
for..

Thank you again, ________"

This guy will certainly call me first next time he needs a mold made.
That's one more customer I won't need to find a replacement for to keep
the machines running.