What's up?

Is everybody as busy as I am?

Can't seem to catch up.=20

I'm scheduled out about 3 to 4 weeks now and no sign of letting up.=20

All kinds of things.

Right now I'm working on a system that was originally installed in the 90's=
.
I don't understand how this alarm company was thinking. They've got 10 moti=
on detectors, only two out of seven doors with contacts on them. Only one c=
asement window in each room with an alarm screen. One keypad situated betwe=
en the two entry doors with a Fifty second delay. Pull traps across the bas=
ement windows. And one zone on the keypad zone list labeled as fire but the=
re are no smoke detectors.

They want to keep the motion detectors only because the end user is used to=
 them causing (in my opinion) the customer to never arms the system when th=
ey are home (against my advice)  I've disconnected the alarm screens and re=
placed them with wireless glass break detectors. Put wireless xmters on the=
 remaining doors. added six wireless smoke detectors. (It's really a rambli=
ng laid out house) Finding the transformer took at least a half hour. it wa=
s buried above the drop ceiling in a closet in the basement.=20

Problem is, The lady is a practicing psychologist, and I can only get in th=
e house when she doesn't have patients. This is my second week on the job. =
Can't leave any gear on the job. Each time I return I have to set up all ov=
er again. It takes me about an hour to switch gears from the job I was at t=
he day before to get my head back into where I left off.=20

Other than that, I'm changing out 3G radios. People moving from one house t=
o another. New people moving in. The real estate business is just going wil=
d in this area. Houses are selling in just a few days after being put on th=
e market. Cuomo and De Blasio have screwed up New York City and anyone who =
can afford it is moving out.

And with the defunding of police, every one wants a firearm and an alarm sy=
stem.