Re: The Man From A.S.S.

On Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 11:34:44 AM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:

> >=20
> > When I was starting the company oh so many many years ago, I just could=
n't come up with a good name. My wife and I were sitting outside by the fir=
e pit eating breakfast, just throwing names out, none of which sounded appr=
opriate. Trying to think of something, I got up and went to the edge of the=
 clearing and was inspired by the first thing I saw.
> >=20
> > So we called the company Mammoth Alarm
> >=20
> > There was also a squirrel and a robin but Mammoth sounded better.
> > My first system was a rock on a vine, over a cave door.
> >=20
>=20
> Ok Jim, that makes me question.
>=20
> You saw a Mammoth what??
>=20
> Woolly?
> Northern or Siberian?
> Hole?
> Tree?
> Rock?
> Blade of Grass?
> Foot Print?
>=20
> Sorry I am out of ideas of a something Mammoth or a Mammoth something.
>=20
> Please advise.  :-)
>=20
> BTW I like the rock on a vine, over a cave door.
>=20
> I can almost see that on a business card as a logo.

It was actually my neighbors wife's ass.