Re: Check in

On 5/11/2020 1:26 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 5/11/2020 1:41 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
>> On Monday, May 11, 2020 at 3:03:51 AM UTC-4, RTS wrote:
>>> Get yourself one of those "Trump 2020" face masks,  they always tell me
>>> I don't need a mask, after I put it on.  LOL
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> *Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*
>>
>> I was thinking about getting a Hillary mask.
>>
>> I'm pretty sure that would keep any ole deadly virus away.
>>
>> However, I've been experimenting and I've found that by putting a
>> clear 50 pound Hefty bag over my head I can get about 15 minutes worth
>> of air before having to remove it. So that just means I have to limit
>> my shopping to 15 minute time periods.
>>
>> One of the problems with using it repeatedly during a short time is
>> that the moisture begins to accumulate and sort of creates a little
>> mini weather condition inside the bag.
>>
>> The other day I had to use it about six times in a row and I actually
>> saw some clouds, rain and I'm pretty sure I saw a little bit of
>> lightning too. It just may have been static electricity but I felt a
>> little bit tingly and ever since then I haven't able to get my hair to
>> lay flat. Had to change out of my wet cloths too.
>>
>> After that, I was thinking that maybe I could try and modify the bag
>> with a diving snorkel to vent some of the moisture and then I thought,
>> why not just wear the diving mask and use the snorkel with some cotton
>> stuffed in it as a filter. When I walked into Stop and Shop, the guard
>> looked at me kind of funny, ran over and spoke to the manager and came
>> back and told me I had to leave. I started to object but he held his
>> hand over my snorkel and I couldn't breathe. so I left.
>>
>> People just don't understand innovation.
>>
>> As you say, however, I'm thinking that if I return with my mask,
>> snorkel and  Colt 357 Magnum, they might reconsider.
>>

> Funny mental picture!!
> If you can think it, somebody will do it.

get you a wide brim hat, place the clear plastic bag over that, where it
can hang down over your head to the neck.
then attach a battery powered fan (blower) using a hose to the plastic
bag (on the back side.)
be careful where you place the fan (don't want to suck up any, farts,
could become hard to breath,,)
then seal the bottom of the bag with the "handyman's secret weapon"
Duct tape..
( oh yea, allow a small hole at the top over the hat for air to escape,
but not too big, you want the fan to inflate the bag)

now that rig should impress the lower life forms you might encounter..

and allow you plenty of time to do your business..    ;-)
--

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*