Re: Check in

On Monday, May 11, 2020 at 3:03:51 AM UTC-4, RTS wrote:
> Get yourself one of those "Trump 2020" face masks,  they always tell me=
=20
> I don't need a mask, after I put it on.  LOL
>=20
> --=20
>=20
> *Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*

I was thinking about getting a Hillary mask.

I'm pretty sure that would keep any ole deadly virus away.

However, I've been experimenting and I've found that by putting a clear 50 =
pound Hefty bag over my head I can get about 15 minutes worth of air before=
 having to remove it. So that just means I have to limit my shopping to 15 =
minute time periods.=20

One of the problems with using it repeatedly during a short time is that th=
e moisture begins to accumulate and sort of creates a little mini weather c=
ondition inside the bag.=20

The other day I had to use it about six times in a row and I actually saw s=
ome clouds, rain and I'm pretty sure I saw a little bit of lightning too. I=
t just may have been static electricity but I felt a little bit tingly and =
ever since then I haven't able to get my hair to lay flat. Had to change ou=
t of my wet cloths too.=20

After that, I was thinking that maybe I could try and modify the bag with a=
 diving snorkel to vent some of the moisture and then I thought, why not ju=
st wear the diving mask and use the snorkel with some cotton stuffed in it =
as a filter. When I walked into Stop and Shop, the guard looked at me kind =
of funny, ran over and spoke to the manager and came back and told me I had=
 to leave. I started to object but he held his hand over my snorkel and I c=
ouldn't breathe. so I left.=20

People just don't understand innovation.

As you say, however, I'm thinking that if I return with my mask, snorkel an=
d  Colt 357 Magnum, they might reconsider.