Re: Fight the coronavirus 100% and save LOTS of CASH -- Combattez le coronavirus 100% et économisez BEAUCOUP d'ARGENT

On 3/28/2020 6:38 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Saturday, March 28, 2020 at 1:44:56 PM UTC-4, xyz9...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Protect yourself and your loved ones !
>> KILL the coronavirus right now !
>>

> OH YES YES! send me some of ze la Chloroquine ala placebo.

This aired on Tuesday I believe.  Heard about it from a friend.
If you have not seen this, it will be so clear where the planet is
going.  Us OLD people will never see it but, we can predict accurately!!

Absolutely off the charts.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/really-annoyed-coronavirus-getting-more-084021955.html

My only hope is that she is in a very small minority of one!!

Later,

Les