Re: Some extra special reading for you guys!!

Thanks guys!!!

I have been hooked on the space thing ever since we started on the
quest.  But, it seems that I have been more involved on a personal
level trying to get a glimpse of this or that when ever I get a chance.
Some worked out some didn't and others just happened in front of me.

I could type a lot of stories but it all takes time.

On today's events while watching the docking and then opening of
the hatch I saw a interesting thing that was not mentioned or
talked about that I have noticed to this point.

When the hatch was finally opened and everything was ready for the
greeting and broadcast.  First through the hatch was Bob Behnken.
He shook hands and hugs with the guys on board.  Then Doug Hurley
came through and just has he came to meet Chris Cassidy he bangs
his head on the upper edge of the interior hatch.  He kept nursing
or applying pressure and wiping his finger of what seemed to be blood.
Then one of the guys gets him a Kleenex to help.  He kept this up
through the broadcast.  At JPL in Dallas, Tx they have a very large
screen viewing the whole scene.  All though the greeting and welcoming
Bob continues to rub/nurse his forehead.  Then when the NASA executives,
and two congressmen do there greetings and asking of questions, nobody
ask him if he was OK??  Granted it was a head bump but nobody else
seemed to notice. :-(

The guy gets thrown into space on top of a Falcon 9 rocket, travels
multiple times around the earth to get on board the ISS and then
bangs his head upon getting on board and nobody notices??

Anyhow watch part of it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9PtxnyLWco

Again thanks for the kind words about my story.

Les