Re: 1.5M in 5 months (how he did it)

On Sunday, January 5, 2020 at 2:45:29 PM UTC-5, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Friday, January 3, 2020 at 1:59:18 PM UTC-5, kyro...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Hey it's Rafael Rodriguez here...
> >=20
> > I'm going to keep this short.
> >=20
> > I=E2=80=99m holding a live training workshop where my special guest wil=
l be showcasing how he generated $1,500,000+ in revenue in only 5 months WI=
THOUT his own product.
> > =3D=3D>Click here to register for the workshop:
> > https://forbes.com2020.xyz/i/2Zu
> >=20
> > This workshop is one-of-a-kind. My special guest John got started from =
nothing and grew to over 400,000 per month in revenue within 4 years, and h=
e=E2=80=99ll show you how.
> >=20
> > His unique take on affiliate marketing allows you to grow a marketing b=
usiness from scratch WITHOUT an existing audience, product, clients, employ=
ees, or marketing experience.
> >=20
> > I consider this one of the most =E2=80=9Cbeginner-friendly=E2=80=9D onl=
ine business models that I=E2=80=99ve seen as of lately.
> >=20
> > On our training, I=E2=80=99ve asked John to cover his 3-steps AND the m=
istakes that most people are making today online (there are SEVEN mistakes =
that he=E2=80=99ll share). You can follow these steps to begin earning your=
 first $1,000 online this week (or sooner).
> >=20
> > This business is so easy to run that John is still able to run his busi=
ness after his house burned down in the Malibu fires in California. Kinda c=
razy right?
> >=20
> > My special guest=E2=80=99s 3-Step =E2=80=9CNo Product Funnel=E2=80=9D c=
an be duplicated to start earning a significant income online. He=E2=80=99l=
l show an enormous amount of proof on the training that HE and his STUDENTS=
 are doing that pretty effortlessly. So, make sure you register now to clai=
m your spot on this special training.
> >=20
> > =3D=3D>Click here to register for the workshop!
> > https://forbes.com2020.xyz/i/2Zu
> >=20
> > Even more, my guest told me that he's going to do an actual sales demo =
during this presentation that he hopes will generate at least $500.00 in pr=
ofits in real-time. We=E2=80=99ll see if he can do it!
> >=20
> > Talk soon,
> > Rafael Rodriguez
>=20
> Step One:
>=20
> Locate a top executive of a large corporation or bank.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Step Two:
>=20
> Kidnap his children.
>=20
>=20
> Step Three:
>=20
> Have him transfer desired funds to a bank located in a country that doesn=
't have extradition arrangements with the United States.

WHAT? What's wrong with that?

This doesn't make me a bad person ----- Does it?

I mean ------ I wouldn't actually HURT the kids.=20

Just ---- sort of ---- ya know? --- shake em up a little ------ ya know?=20

I mean ---- ya know ----- I got kids of my own somewhere ---- ya know?

I would NEVER ----- Ya know --- UM ----- unless Umm ---- well ---- Ya know?

Sometimes things don't go like ya planned them and Um ------ well --- ya kn=
ow=20

like the LAST time ----20 (to life)  years ago.  Ya know what I mean? ----
=20
Right? So ----- Well ---- Anyway. You know what I mean.

(Hmmm I wonder if Rafael would be considered an accessory before the fact? =
Heh heh heh!)