Work Ethic, Pride in Workmanship, Sense of Accomplishment

I wonder what ever happened to Graham.  I think he was the ne on this
group who told me most people absolutely do not have those things.  He
said, "A tech wants to do as little work as possible for the most amount
of money possible PERIOD."

Whether it was him or not... its true.  There are rare exceptions and
some shades of grey, but generally its true.  I think if I had taken him
at his word right then and there I would have fired everybody sooner and
made a lot more money.