Re: 1.5M in 5 months (how he did it)

On Friday, January 3, 2020 at 1:59:18 PM UTC-5, kyro...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hey it's Rafael Rodriguez here...
>=20
> I'm going to keep this short.
>=20
> I=E2=80=99m holding a live training workshop where my special guest will =
be showcasing how he generated $1,500,000+ in revenue in only 5 months WITH=
OUT his own product.
> =3D=3D>Click here to register for the workshop:
> https://forbes.com2020.xyz/i/2Zu
>=20
> This workshop is one-of-a-kind. My special guest John got started from no=
thing and grew to over 400,000 per month in revenue within 4 years, and he=
=E2=80=99ll show you how.
>=20
> His unique take on affiliate marketing allows you to grow a marketing bus=
iness from scratch WITHOUT an existing audience, product, clients, employee=
s, or marketing experience.
>=20
> I consider this one of the most =E2=80=9Cbeginner-friendly=E2=80=9D onlin=
e business models that I=E2=80=99ve seen as of lately.
>=20
> On our training, I=E2=80=99ve asked John to cover his 3-steps AND the mis=
takes that most people are making today online (there are SEVEN mistakes th=
at he=E2=80=99ll share). You can follow these steps to begin earning your f=
irst $1,000 online this week (or sooner).
>=20
> This business is so easy to run that John is still able to run his busine=
ss after his house burned down in the Malibu fires in California. Kinda cra=
zy right?
>=20
> My special guest=E2=80=99s 3-Step =E2=80=9CNo Product Funnel=E2=80=9D can=
 be duplicated to start earning a significant income online. He=E2=80=99ll =
show an enormous amount of proof on the training that HE and his STUDENTS a=
re doing that pretty effortlessly. So, make sure you register now to claim =
your spot on this special training.
>=20
> =3D=3D>Click here to register for the workshop!
> https://forbes.com2020.xyz/i/2Zu
>=20
> Even more, my guest told me that he's going to do an actual sales demo du=
ring this presentation that he hopes will generate at least $500.00 in prof=
its in real-time. We=E2=80=99ll see if he can do it!
>=20
> Talk soon,
> Rafael Rodriguez

Step One:

Locate a top executive of a large corporation or bank.

Step Two:

Kidnap his children.

Step Three:

Have him transfer desired funds to a bank located in a country that doesn't=
 have extradition arrangements with the United States.