Re: FAI Security Guard SG1, SG2, SG3, Ness Guardpost & others

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 12:54:46 AM UTC+1, gregtech...@xxxxxxxxx wr=
ote:
> As a registered security service technician, I'm here to help you.=20
>=20
> I was an installer on the FAI systems back in the 90's and I'm still serv=
icing them today in Victoria, Australia.=20
>=20
> I can help you over the phone or via E-Mail for FREE, and if you do requi=
re my 'on-sight' service (locality dependent), I'm still the cheapest techn=
ician (under $100) that I know of.=20
> Plus, I don't charge time like most do, which means less stress for you &=
 me.=20
>=20
> FAI systems were made by Ness Security=20
> http://nesscorporation.com=20
>=20
> FAI SGI (early 1990's)=20
> FAI SG2 (middle to late 1990's)=20
> FAI SG3 (2000 =E2=86=92 2006) - Voice model=20
> Guardpost (2007 =E2=86=92 today ) Voice, GSM, Microphone, many other feat=
ures.=20
>=20
>=20
> My contact details are:=20
>=20
> gregtech...@xxxxxxxxx=20
>=20
> Mobile: 0416021311=20
>=20
> Kind regards,=20
> Greg

Hi Greg,

I have found your contact data in an old internet forum =E2=80=93 I hope th=
ey still work.

I have an old FAI home security system SGII and need to replace the battery=
. The problem is I don=E2=80=99t have a key. Is this something you can help=
 me with?

Would appreciate to hear from you.

Best regards,

Mark