Re: DL900

On 12/22/2020 10:48 PM, spyros wrote:
> ΣÏ?ιÏ? ΤÏ?ίÏ?η, 22 Î?εκεμβÏ?ίοÏ? 2020 Ï?Ï?ιÏ? 11:59:05 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο Ï?Ï?ήÏ?Ï?ηÏ? ABLE1 έγÏ?αÏ?ε:
>> On 12/22/2020 2:58 PM, spyros wrote:
>>> Any idea where to find for download the latest version of DL900? Anyone knows also if Caddx stoped the production of NX series? Thanks in advace, Spyros
>>>
>> Hi Spyros,
>>
>> The latest version in labeled DLX900.
>> I searched but it does not seem to be available anywhere.
>>
>> As for the Caddx NX product line has been discontinued as of 12/31/2019
>> in the US. That might be different elsewhere on the planet but I am not
>> aware. I have found that there are some items being sold on eBay but
>> that is iffy and the price is questionable on some items. Then there
>> is the $hipping!!
>>
>> I still have some spare parts on the shelf for my customer base but that
>> will be a challenge depending on what I would need and................
>>
>> With the fact the product line is gone and I am guessing you already
>> have DL900 getting a copy of DLX900 would not help you into the future.
>>
>> FWIW I have both DL900 and DLX900 and the only advantage to the "X" is
>> that I can run it of a WIN10 machine. It does have some perks with
>> the ability to connect to a network card on the system. I never setup
>> a system with that ability so for me it was not an issue.
>>
>> Personally I am saddened that the product line has been discontinued.
>> I really liked the system and what it could do when programmed.
>>
>> Hope the above answered you question. Let me know if I can help further.
>>
>> Have a good day.
>>
>> Les
>
> Hi Les,
>
> thank you for the reply, all these years i work with DL900 v 3.04 but i think that the latest v4+ can connect via NX595e lan card via ultrasync.
>
> I can do that with DLX900 (i have a copy of) but i have the suspicion that with DL900 v4** can do that better... I am not sure of course... I want to connect direct up on the NX595 in order to control polling to arc.
>
> Anyway, it's sad that legendary panels with no problems that also can handle new ip/gprs modules are gone.. like nx series..
>
> In Greece that happens now.. 12/31/2020
>
> tnx again my friend Les..

Hi Spyros,

My DL900 version is v3.04 the same as yours.  Which I thought was the
last version available.  As for DLX900 my version is v5.3.1

Did not know there was a v4** ??  Then again it is possible that
it may have been a European version for some reason.

Well if your saddest day will be 12/31/2020 you need to consider
investing in some stock for your shelf.  I got some just in case.
I also talked a couple of customers that have some very unique
systems that I built to get some spare parts on their shelves.

Glad I did.  Just 2 weeks ago one had a NX320E go bad and quickly
pull the spare off their shelf and replaced it.  Have since found
one in California that took a week to get and replaced the one
on their shelf.

If you can it is always best to be pro-active.

Hope all works out for the best for you.

Take care and have a good Christmas Holiday.

Les