Re: DL900

On 12/22/2020 2:58 PM, spyros wrote:
> Any idea where to find for download the latest version of DL900? Anyone knows also if Caddx stoped the production of NX series? Thanks in advace, Spyros

Hi Spyros,

The latest version in labeled DLX900.
I searched but it does not seem to be available anywhere.

As for the Caddx NX product line has been discontinued as of 12/31/2019
in the US.  That might be different elsewhere on the planet but I am not
aware.  I have found that there are some items being sold on eBay but
that is iffy and the price is questionable on some items.  Then there
is the $hipping!!

I still have some spare parts on the shelf for my customer base but that
will be a challenge depending on what I would need and................

With the fact the product line is gone and I am guessing you already
have DL900 getting a copy of DLX900 would not help you into the future.

FWIW I have both DL900 and DLX900 and the only advantage to the "X" is
that I can run it of a WIN10 machine.  It does have some perks with
the ability to connect to a network card on the system.  I never setup
a system with that ability so for me it was not an issue.

Personally I am saddened that the product line has been discontinued.
I really liked the system and what it could do when programmed.

Hope the above answered you question.  Let me know if I can help further.

Have a good day.

Les