DMP Xr500 Innovonics Wireless

Trying to set up an old XR500 with a FA400 receiver and 472 interface card.=
 Just using one FA210 transmitter programmed to z500 as a night zone, no ch=
eck in, no EOL, normally open.=20

When I attempt to arm, z500 is showing as faulted. I can force arm past it,=
 and it only goes into alarm when I close the input on the transmitter. In =
the user menu it shows up under zone status/ alarm. When I use the zone num=
ber lookup, it shows okay.

I don't have much DMP experience, let alone Innovonics, am I missing someth=
ing super obvious here? I know it sounds like a strange application, but i'=
m just using the transmitter to tie into the alarm system on my service tru=
ck at night. Siren output on the truck is wired into a SPST relay to provid=
e a dry contact for the FA210. Sets the system into alarm, no bell output, =
just the keypad buzzer to wake me up at night.