Re: Caddx NX series users

On 12/6/2020 11:31 AM, spyros wrote:
> Thank you for the reply dear Les,
>
> i have NX1750 reader on the setup and the fobs arm and disarm the system. I use it for arm/disarm and not for door strike.
>
> What my client need is to limit the access of the cleaner at certain time. I think that the only option is to make an arm/disarm time control through the alarm receiving center...

Hi Spyros,

Interesting!!  Never saw the NX1750 before.  I assume it is a
European Fob Reader version.  I don't know but maybe in the
programming it will allow a time schedule for individual cards??

If it does your problem is solved.  If not then it is back
to your "only option".

And by your "only option" you are going to have the Central
Station respond with an alarm procedure if the system is
disarmed outside the closed schedule??

I would think that doing that it would apply to all users
including the owner.

I hope you have a back door on that plan with the owner.

Les