Re: Caddx NX series users

NX1750 it's an indoor only keyfob reader for door control and arm/disarm features.. I'll check it out but i think i didn't saw something in the manual.

The Alarm Receiving Center will respond to all users.. i must check out at the monitoring software if i can programm a specific user only to respond in disarm..