Z110 door monitor problems

I have used a z1100 at several homes in three states because my wife likes this model.
During Hurricane Laura this week I shut the z1100mai power switch in the alarm control box to save the alarm batteries since we lost power.

Today our power is back on on so I turned the alarm switch back on and everything is perfect except one, the door monitor.

Instead of three beeps we a door is opened, I get about 15 beeps.

Every thing else is fine.

Help