Re: Updated 3G / 4G letter to end user.

On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 11:26:03 AM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 8/27/2020 8:06 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> > On 8/27/2020 9:00 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> >> =C2=A0 I just updated the letter I posted a few months ago in case any=
one=20
> >> cares to use it.
> >>

> >> Dear (customer )
> >>
> >> As we all experience now days, old technology is constantly being=20
> >> replaced with new, Seems like we just get used to our new cell phones,=
=20
> >> laptop or Ipad and a new one is being advertised.
> >>
> >> Likewise, in the alarm business, we are also subject to the advances=
=20
> >> that the cell phone providers make with their technologies.
> >>
> >> You presently have a cellular radio installed at your home/business=20
> >> using Third Generation (3G)cellular technology that is being replaced=
=20
> >> with Forth Generation (4G) cellular technology. As evidenced by the=20
> >> history of their past performance, the cellular service for your=20
> >> device will become less and less available as they transition to the=
=20
> >> newer 4G technology. At some point around the end of 2020, the 3G=20
> >> service will no longer be maintained and your alarm system will no=20
> >> longer be able to communicate with central station.
> >>
> >> I will be contacting you over the next couple of months to make an=20
> >> appointment to change your system over to the new 4G cellular service.
> >>
> >> As always, thank you for your business and loyalty through the years.=
=20
> >> It's been a pleasure serving you.
> >>
> >> Please call if you have any questions.
> >>

> >> Puff the Magic Dragon Alarm Co
> >> Hana Li
> >> Hawaii
> >>

> >=20
> > Jim,
> >=20
> > Thanks for the update.=C2=A0 The added was a good touch!!
> >=20
> > Much appreciated!!
> >=20
> > Les
>=20
> Mine was better.
>=20
> ****
>=20
> Hey You!  Yeah You!
>=20
> I'm getting out of the business find a new alarm company.
>=20
> Sincerely,
> BS Superior Alarms
> Mike S & Robert B

Dear Mr's Mike and Robert,

It is to our great relief that you are finally exiting the Alarm installati=
on business. We know what an arduous task it has been trying to keep a busi=
ness running while you both reside in the netherlands. Now that Robert has =
ousted the former leader from his throne and taken his place, you will now =
have more time argue with each other and to disrupt the universe and denigr=
ate peoples all over the world.=20

We wish you the very worst and our only regret is that now we cannot witnes=
s your final demise.

Beelzebub "The Good" sends his best from heaven
=20
With no regards whatsoever,

The boys from ASA