Updated 3G / 4G letter to end user.

 I just updated the letter I posted a few months ago in case anyone cares t=
o use it.

Dear (customer )

As we all experience now days, old technology is constantly being replaced =
with new, Seems like we just get used to our new cell phones, laptop or Ipa=
d and a new one is being advertised.

Likewise, in the alarm business, we are also subject to the advances that t=
he cell phone providers make with their technologies.

You presently have a cellular radio installed at your home/business using T=
hird Generation (3G)cellular technology that is being replaced with Forth G=
eneration (4G) cellular technology. As evidenced by the history of their pa=
st performance, the cellular service for your device will become less and l=
ess available as they transition to the newer 4G technology. At some point =
around the end of 2020, the 3G service will no longer be maintained and you=
r alarm system will no longer be able to communicate with central station.=
=20

I will be contacting you over the next couple of months to make an appointm=
ent to change your system over to the new 4G cellular service.

As always, thank you for your business and loyalty through the years. It's =
been a pleasure serving you.

Please call if you have any questions.

Puff the Magic Dragon Alarm Co
Hana Li=20