Re: Need Silent Knight Regency parts/keypads

On Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 12:32:10 AM UTC-4, alar...@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I've got to ask -------- have you tried to Google or ebay the parts you'r=
e looking for?=20
> Also there is a company that repairs old panels. I can't think of the nam=
e right now but get back here in a day or two. I'll see if I can look it up=
 for you.

I have been able to get certain things from ebay and the internet in the pa=
st. There are some 4720 panels and a couple of odds and ends available, but=
 I have never seen any of the keypads online. I had a power supply for a eu=
ropean Fujitsu computer repaired by Galco once years ago and I remember it =
was very expensive. It was north of $700 if I remember.