Re: Need Silent Knight Regency parts/keypads

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 11:32:10 PM UTC-5, alar...@xxxxxxx wrote:
> On Monday, August 17, 2020 at 2:02:50 PM UTC-4, Ozone ent wrote:
> > Hi - I hope you guys might be able to help.=20
> >=20
> > I am looking for parts for the old Silent Knight / ITI Regency 4720 / 4=
724 system. I really need a 4205 keypad and also need a 4660C keypad. I am =
also interested to purchase any other parts for the system to have as spare=
s.=20
> >=20
> > I know that this is a product line that has been dead for 20 years, sho=
uld be replaced, etc. Unfortunately big systems with serial sensors and acc=
ess control are very difficult to replace entirely and all at once.=20
> >=20
> > I am hoping that someone out there might have one or two of these old k=
eypads lying around and willing to sell, or anything else for the system. I=
f you are removing one of these systems in the future I would be interested=
 in the used parts then as well.=20
> >=20
> > Thanks .
> I've got to ask -------- have you tried to Google or ebay the parts you'r=
e looking for?=20
> Also there is a company that repairs old panels. I can't think of the nam=
e right now but get back here in a day or two. I'll see if I can look it up=
 for you.

Nothin currently available on Ebay