Need Silent Knight Regency parts/keypads

Hi - I hope you guys might be able to help.

I am looking for parts for the old Silent Knight / ITI Regency 4720 / 4724 system. I really need a 4205 keypad and also need a 4660C keypad. I am also interested to purchase any other parts for the system to have as spares.

I know that this is a product line that has been dead for 20 years, should be replaced, etc. Unfortunately big systems with serial sensors and access control are very difficult to replace entirely and all at once.

I am hoping that someone out there might have one or two of these old keypads lying around and willing to sell, or anything else for the system. If you are removing one of these systems in the future I would be interested in the used parts then as well.

Thanks .