Re: Silent Knight 5820XL

On Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 10:54:01 AM UTC-4, andyr...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 7:32:14 PM UTC-7, Jim Davis wrote:

> > > I think you might be referring to Satan, Satin is a fabric
> >
> > Yeah well ..... it was Satan wearing satin
> >
> > HA!
>
> Glad to see this thread still alive... Trying to break into an EVS and stumbled across this topic...
>
> Any one have any luck with backdooring these 5820s? I know the "magic code" above, but it seems very hit and miss. I also know there is a jumper/ power cycle back door for the 5208... There has to be one for the 5820

Really?
You really think that you can come to this or any alarm group and ask for a way to access an alarm panel and someone is going to just pop right back and tell you how to do it?

You really believe that?

Well then, let me make an offer to you about buying some property down in Florida. It's a project that's "underway" and you can get in on the ground floor.

Interested?