Re: A few to make you laugh

There was this realtor that got a call from a prospective buyer.
The caller said he was new to the area and was looking for a house.
He said that it had to have a lo'stau.  So the realtor thought of
the perfect house for the guy.  They set a time and meet at the house.
They walked through the front door and there was this beautiful statue
of the Venus Di Milo in the foyer.  The buyer looked through the entire
house at his leisure.  Returned to the front door and said.
"I lika da house but there is no lo'stau!!  Whata elsea you gots."

So the realtor was a bit puzzled, but being the professional he was
he said there was a house across town that might suit.  So, they
met at another house.  This house had a large granite statue in the
front yard of Zeus.  As well as a few other smaller statues around
the yard of other mythical creatures.  The buyer got out of the car
and started his walk through.  Once he finished he returned to the
car and said  "I lika dis house hasa well but there is no lo'stau!!
Whata elsea you gots."

Now the realtor is trying to remain cool.  But, he about to reach
the end of his rope.  But again being the professional he was says.
I know of another house that may be of your liking but it will take
a couple of days to set up a walk through.
The buyer says "Datsa ok, you a leta me know."

A couple of days later the realtor has the new house set for a show.
He brought in a multitude of statues from around the area to this one
big house.  There are statues at the gate entrance, in the front yard,
in house entrance, small ones in the kitchen, in the basement, in the
dining room, by the pool, even in the master bath!!  Surely this will
meet the buyers request.  The buyer shows up.  Does an entire walk
through that takes over an hour.  He returns to the realtor and says.
"I lika da house but there is NO lo'stau!!"

The realtor loses it and screams at the buyer.
YOU CAN"T SEE THE STATUES?? THEY ARE EVERY WHERE!!!

The buyer says no.  Thatsa nota what I a wanta.  I wanta one of
dhosa dhings you a pick up and say "hello is dat you"!!