Re: Check in

On 4/4/2020 4:47 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> Hey!
>
> How's everybody doing?
>
> How about a periodic check-in just to let each other know how we're doing
>
> I've just stopped working as of Friday and will probably not go out except for necessary reasons.
>
> New York is a hot spot and it's getting real scary here.
>
> I don't know anyone personally who's caught the virus but statistics are going up and up all around me.

Hey Guys!!

My reminder popped up.

Maybe too soon??  Don't know but I am still here.

I stopped in at the local Lowes today to pickup a couple of
3/4' flat washers.  I drove past the front entrance down to
the Contractor Entrance.  Only to find the Contractor Entrance
what now the store Exit.  And there was a outside line of about
10 people (6' apart) waiting for permission to go in.  I decided
to travel another 5 miles to a Hardware Store to get what I needed.
They had different rules but no lines of bodies.

Hope all are doing well during this crazy time.

Have a good and safe rest of the week.

Les