Re: UTC’s Interlogix division to close down by end of 2019

On Monday, September 23, 2019 at 2:34:27 PM UTC-5, Hogan wrote:
> Your first posting is probably more accurate. The people who sold to UTC,=
 I would assume made out very well. Large companies do take what they want =
and will purposefully deplete them, as well as get tax write-offs. The winn=
ers in all this, is probably those who sold to UTC, the losers are everyone=
 else.
>=20
> I wonder who will own all the technological rights of the equipment?

I assume UTC owns the patents etc.

GE sold to UTC for $1.82 billion back in 2009, If they made out well you ca=
n't tell these days because they appear to be quickly circling the bowl fin=
ancially